Saturday, June 13, 2009

OSIM Singapore International Triathlon 2009‏

Attention 09S09:

This post is impt so kindly respond to it and pls do not ignore. Its regarding the first compulsory CIP event that we're gonna do as a class -- The OSIM Singapore International Triathlon which will be held on 1st and 2nd August 2009. Kindly leave this 2 days free since I've booked every single one of you in advance alrdy. So no excuses. Fret not ! We are not taking part in this event, but just helping out as volunteers. I have sent an email to the organiser requesting for positions of either goodie-bag packers or drink station staff cos if I were to apply for the positions of Road Marshals, we will probably die of heatstroke.

Do harbour postitive thoughts about this volunteery event cos its enables you to gain CIP hours which will be added to your portfolio and eventually portrays a better image of you. Furthermore I believe we are all friendly + outgoing + helpful young adults right? So, lets play a part in this race !

If you guys have further enquires regarding this event, feel free to contact me at 9821 2241. Or drop me an email at seahwenyi@hotmail.com

Will update at the soonest once I've received the favourable reply from the organiser Ms Xu.

Best rgds,
Wenyi Seah