Sunday, June 14, 2009

URGENT (:

Dear s09,

Appreciate if you could provide me with the information as below before I could proceed any further. Please note that the information you're providing will be kept confidential and its only for the event purpose because relevant information and notices would be conveyed through email/SMS/phone calls. And a volunteer certificate/CIP letter will be sent to your home address.

As such, kindly provide me with the followings:

(1) Your Full Name ( as appear in identity card/passport )
(2) Correct NRIC number
(3) VALID email address
(4) Contact number (hp)
(5) Home address
(6) DOB (DD/MM/YYYY) format
(7) T-shirt Size ranging from (XS/S/M/L/XL/XXL)

I've already sent all of you an SMS and email. Please get back to me asap cos I'm supposed to hand in the information by noon today. You can either sms/call/email me.

I apologise for the rush and inconvenience caused. Thank you for your cooperation.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Best rgds,
Wenyi Seah